12/08/11

FLAVOR BLISS

A new place in town. Well not that new actually it opened about a year ago. Wasn't really my favorite place back then, there were only a couple of mediocre restaurants such as Kopi Tiam, Pisa Kafe or Bandar Jakarta. Not much to choose from. So today, I was looking for a nearby place to breakfasting and ended up here with no high expectation. Just want to find a nice and cozy place with a decent selection of food.


But then I was shocked to see how this place has developed rapidly. There are so many new restaurants and some of them are my ultimate favorites. Salute to the developer!

 Sporting a vintage look. Wearing the new addition to my wardrobe, this adorable embroidered collar shirt.
 I've been bang-ed ever since I was still in high school. And I loved bangs so much I just couldn't live without it! But lately I've been trying to let my bangs grow and in fact I kinda like it. 

 Ratna Ribs
  Ratna Ribs
 The infamous Nanny's Pavilion.
Like this guy.<3
 

1 komentar:

  1. Flavor Bliss bisa jd tempat hangout yang nyamana, parkir luas akses gampang....
    btw, ratna ribs itu yang dibelakang the harvest bukan..?
    klo ga slh udh ganti dapur solo yah..?

    BalasHapus